Halaman

Sabtu, 12 Juli 2008

Do What U Want to Do

The chapter above is easy to talk and to remember. Moreover, it is difficult to do, also for me. Nowadays, I'll try to explore what I have. Although, sometimes I didn't fine some talent in me.
Okey...! I just want to tell you about my project. After retiring from My Campus Magazine, I have desire to lead My Faculty Magazine. Although, I have not enough power to do that. Yeah, I have many problems. In my Faculty Magazine, I have not enough member. Such as, report coordinator or reporter.
Even I get many problems, I try to keep my spirit on. In this period, I believe that my Faculty Magazine will publish. Than, I need more power to fight. Don't be afraid, because God never sleep Sis...! Yeah, I confess that.
I have a plan a magazine's concept with my young brother, Hafid. Now, he was home and he can't help me totally. I understand that. He has many problems to fix. But, I have looking for another person to help me here. However, this magazine must publish as soon as.
Today, everything will begin. I'll have some meetings with my reporter in a certain time, frequently. I still have my own world.


Just keep spirit and keep fighting Sister...! God Bless U...!

1 komentar:

Desy mengatakan...

maju terus pantang mundur bu... kepret in aja, orang2 yang telah menginjak-injak kita. tanam dalam hati niatan kalo suatu saat kita akan memutar balikkan keadaan dan membuat orang tersebut mengiba2 dan mengemis2 terhadap kita. menurut ku ga ada salahnya menginjak dan menyiksa orang yang telah menganiaya kita.